Once it was determined that 1. I possess little to no construction knowledge and 2. The construction guys would prefer it if me and my brand of 'help' stayed upstairs and out of their hair completely, finishing the basement has been a breeze.
Oh sure, there was my freak out over painting the basement walls the same shade of green as my parents 1974 GE stove, but it was minor, people. On my Freak Out O'Meter, the avocado green walls were a solid 3.6 out of a possible 10.0.
We all know I've had bigger freak outs over the years.
Remember when I touched a fish in Minnesota last year? Not one of my finer moments. Yeah, that rated a 9.875.
The basement project is wrapping up. We have painted the walls, the trim and doors have been installed, and we've ordered carpet. I'm glad to see it come to an end. Not only do we get to enjoy a new room, but the rest of the house will stay cleaner.
The basement project is wrapping up. We have painted the walls, the trim and doors have been installed, and we've ordered carpet. I'm glad to see it come to an end. Not only do we get to enjoy a new room, but the rest of the house will stay cleaner.
It seems that we have a little dust in the house ...
… and that my youngest really hearts her dad.
Pin It Now!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.