Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's Gonna Be A Full Day

There are several things in the world that puzzle me, like most varieties of Math (be they Calculous or Algebra) and how my microwave will heat up the inside of a leftover enchilada to a volcanic level of heat while the outside of said delicacy remains icy cold.

Pondering on these types of issues makes up a majority of my day.

Know what else gets me thinking? Why I adore the aroma of a pot roast cooking, yet don't like the taste at all. One day last week I seared a piece of chuck roast, then cooked it low and slow all day in the ol' crock pot. My house was smelling good and there may or may not have been some drooling issues on my part during the day. But when it came time to eat the pot roast? Ew. No, thank you. I'll have a grilled cheese sammie.

Fun side note: Other items I enjoying smelling, but not tasting, include coffee, peppermint and Tide original scent.

While some things are fun to ponder, others simply befuddle me and that makes me kinda crazy. Like this. Will someone please explain to me why Tums antacid makes a great stocking stuffer?

Snapped this photo at a local store. Be in awe of my mad photo taking skills, yo.


Does Tums taste great? Come in wee little fun-sized bottles shaped like candy canes or reindeer? Did antacid replace the Wii U to become the number one requested Christmas gift of kids everywhere? Huh. It's a puzzle alright.

Once I figure out precisely why antacid makes a great stocking stuffer, I'm going to spend some serious time justifying the need to advertise this fact in mid-January.

It's gonna be a full day.


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. There is so much...wrong with that! Tums? January? Christmas? Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You enjoy smelling Tide original scent but not tasting it? I think most people would agree with you on that.
    As for the Tums, maybe because you eat so much it helps with the issues later in the day? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.