My to-do list is quite lengthy. There are a ton of items that need to be checked off, fun stuff like mopping the kitchen floor where a full glass of juice fell this morning, tackling the globs of toothpaste in the bathroom sink, and waging war against that funky smell which assaults my nostrils every time I open the refrigerator door.
I could even get crazy and watch one of the eighteen remaining movies on my Must See 2.0 list.
So what am I doing? Playing with some flowers and my macro lens.
Procrastination just might be a problem for me this morning.
This problem isn't limited to just me. At least, I don't believe it is. Seriously, wouldn't you rather look at pretty flowers dyed to hues not found in nature or look at grody toothpaste globs?
I agree. Flowers it is.
Pin It Now!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.