Thursday, May 26, 2011

Yay Dirt! Part Deux

Know what this is?



Oh, come on now! It's, like, totally obvious!

You really can't guess what this is?

But there is a little green shoot sticking up out of the ground.

A shoot, people. A shoot.

A shoot is a mega clue.

Surely you can tell what this shoot will grow up to be.

No?

Okay. I will end the suspense and tell you non gardeners that this shoot will (fingers crossed) grow up to be …

Popcorn!

Look at the photo again.



You see it now, don't you? It's so obviously popcorn.

Got another one for you.

Guess what this is.



This one should be easier to figure out. You know, because there are two shoots.

Two shoots are a dead giveaway.

Yep, it's sweet corn!

Wow! You did guess this one faster than the first.

I'm so proud of you guys.

I give you all an A+.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.