1. I have never seen all of The Empire Strikes Back. There. I said it. Stone me now. In all seriousness, every time I try to watch all three movies of any trilogy I end up falling asleep about fifteen minutes into the second movie. Happens every time.
2. Happened this time, too, but I was only out for about twenty minutes. I was able to pick up on the plot, which is good because my husband refused to rewind the dang DVD so I could catch up. Be kind, rewind man.
3. Know what I just realized? I still haven't seen all of The Empire Strikes Back. I'm missing about twenty minutes towards the front of the movie. Well frick on a stick. Watching all of this movie is so going on my bucket list.
4. Prior to this past weekend, I had never seen any of Return of the Jedi. Nope, not kidding. Not one single frame. Good flick, have you seen it? What's that? Oh. You saw it back in '83 when it came out. Soooo, I'm the only lame-o who hadn't seen it? Well, that's depressing.
5. Han Solo was some kind of handsome, wasn't he? Me. Ow.
6. I really, really loved Princess Leia's honey bun hair in the original Star Wars. I really, really loved her hair so much back in '77 that I fashioned my own honey bun hair out of brown yarn and an old head band. I really, really wish that I could find that honey bun hair band now and wear it to swim practice tomorrow night. Just to see if anyone notices my new 'do.
7. I think I need a Wookiee.
8. Wookiee is really spelled with two es at the end. I didn't look it up, but I did ask the video rental clerk. I'd love to tell you that the Force was with me and I recognized the clerk as a fellow member of the Rebel Alliance, but I'd be lying. The clerk was wearing a vintage Millenium Falcon shirt and I took a wild guess that he'd know how to spell Wookiee (he did). He also thought I was hitting on him (I wasn't).
9. "Do or do not. There is no try." is awesome advice and I'm thinking about needlepointing that on a pillow.
10. Note to self: learn how to needlepoint.
11. Anyone know where a gal can buy a light saber?
Pin It Now!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.